Gwinnett County Black Chamber of Commerce is proud and excited to present the inaugural Gwinnett County Black Business Week, July 21-27, 2019. The week includes black business tours, product/service specials, attendance at the 27th National Black Chamber of Commerce (NBCC) in metro-Atlanta, collaborative marketing and advertising, Soulful Signature Dish Contest, networking and more.
Gwinnett County Black Business Week 2019 kicks off Sunday, July 21, 2019, 3-6p at Tastee Afrikana. RSVP for free at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gwinnett-co-black-business-week-2019-kickoff-tastee-afrikana-tickets-65503559911. Excellent food, networking, giveaways and information on the Gwinnett County Black Chamber of Commerce.
– Business Networking & Events
– Economic & Personal Development
– Free Listing and spotlights in Black Gwinnett Magazine
– Collaborative Marketing
– African Diaspora Trading
– Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings
– Member Round Robins
– Discounts/Free Services
– Now – July 31, 2019 | $180/year (Save $60) | $20/month recurring
– After August 1, 2019 | $220/year (Save $80) | $25/month recurring
Annual Sponsorships | Starting at $300
For more information, contact Renee at 404.590.4716.