It’s holiday 2023, and “A Taste of Black Gwinnett – Holiday 2023” is ready to celebrate and showcase Black-owned businesses in Gwinnett County.
Gwinnett County Black Chamber of Commerce (GCBCC) is so excited to spotlight holiday and year-round products, services and delicious food samplings from enterpreneurs in and service our county. PLUS, we have “The Real Black Santa” with us as our feature business taking photos with all kids — young and old.
Black-business owners with products and services, plus restaurants, caterers, and food crafters with $3, $6 and $9 samplings.
Free admission. Register today at https://camrose-creative.ticketleap.com/a-taste-nov/.
EXHIBITORS – Come out, buy products/services and sample food from Black-owned businesses.
- BAM Glam Wedding & Formal Accessories
- Black Gwinnett Magazine
- Camrose Creative Services
- Carol’s Corner
- Community Organized Relief Effort (CORE)
- Crafting Smartly
- Del La V’ Boutique
- Edee’s BBQ
- Goddess for Her
- Grancee Handbags & Accessories
- Gwinnett Coalition
- Gwinnett County Black Chamber of Commerce (GCBCC)
- Lush Lashes & Eye Bar
- Martin Dandridge, Independent Writer
- Monet Owens Financial Group
- Moses & Ragsdale Kitchen
- Positive Impact Health Centers
- Runway Trends Boutique
- S. Jones Home Care Academy
- Sapphires By Sandra
- Serbea Living African Restaurant
- Taste of Pazazz – Paparazzi Accessories
- The Real Black Santa and Santa’s Helpers
- Urban Mediamakers Film Festival (UMFF)